Episode 165 - Mars is the Worst

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 165 - Mars is the Worst

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:41 am

Mike opens with a discussion of Webelos Science and cool science-y things he did with his scouts, followed by talk of Mars and the colonization of space. Then he completely loses his train of thought for five minutes, but then... on to the Pod-O-Matic. R2 has eight or ten new listener-submitted questions about video games and desert island albums and trigonometry and Mike's preferred method of apocalypse, plus sooooo much more. C'mon, you've denied yourself long enough, and now it's time to indulge--download and listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 165 - Mars is the Worst

Postby Eliahad » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Just this morning, I watched a little youtube video about how all the planets can fit in between the earth and the moon. And that boggled my mind. And then they zoom out to show all the large galaxies. So I have to shovel. Right? So I download the NPR podcast, and what does Mike talk about? Perspective on the size of the solar system. It's a sign...it's got to be a sign.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”