Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby Elle » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:41 am

Meanwhile, I have not lost 30 pounds, nor am I in a fancy suit. I am in a light blue sweater, my favorite. You become irrationally attached to your favorite sweater because you love it so much, you sleep in it, you wear it everywhere you can, and you think maybe it looks good on you. This rumply sweatshirty sweater is not as attractive to others as it is to you, my dear, nor do you look as good in it as you imagine you must. Also: it turns out - and this is total bullshit - that you cannot simply pour whatever food and drink you want into your mouth opening and expect it to emerge on the other end without anything accruing, lingering, tainting you long-term. It is deeply unnatural that a person should have to forgo delicious, healthy foods and drinks all the time just because one gets old and has to attempt to shrink down. It's wrong. Food is wonderful. God do I hate it when people talk about discipline and self-denial when it comes to food. I know something about self-denial and it's not always a virtue. Food is delightful and brings joy and solace to us; it's very wrong on a deep level that it can bring ill-health so easily. We love food; it isn't supposed to hurt. Seriously, this is all wrong.

Anyway, I have that Drake too good song in my head. I neither know nor care what he's mumbling; I just like the underlying musics.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:23 pm

I'm not judging you
I'm judging me

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:18 am

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:04 am

Goodbye Pork Pie Hat

Reel on a repeating loop
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:06 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:10 am

Keep moving
Keep moving'
Keep moving
Keep moving on

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 pm

I am so obsessed with this song. They look like little boys to me, like they could be my kids (probably could), but I can see there is a reason why my kid is obsessed with them too. :horrified:

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:10 am

I've had that same song in my head for days and it's still going strong but now it's a wee hour when I cannot play it, so I should just go to bed.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:09 am

Finally popped off that one thanks to listening to Trisha Yearwood.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:53 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Evanescence, Bring Me to Life
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:50 am

Korn, Got the Life. I keep hearing both this song and that Evanescence song on the radio, and whenever I hear Bring me to Life I cannot help thinking of this stuffed bunny rabbit I used to have, as if it is singing the song kind of like one of those rabbits in the book, "Let's Make Rabbits!" by Leo Lionni. Then I laugh inside like a crazy person. "like a" ... she said.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:08 pm

The dumb music from Castle Clash that I want to destroy, and then a weird admixture of Summer:

Taylor Swift totally should get back together with Calvin Harris, if she can. It's like the tragic love story of our age. Just think of it, these two lost giraffes, neither of whom can bend at the hip - soulmates broken apart by one unfortunate lie. Who can bear it? I always knew Loki was trolling her. He just wanted some media attention. He can dance; she can't. He's interesting. It was doomed.

Anyway, I really like the opening of this video even though I don't like the song AT ALL, because it's like you're jumping up in your speedy car, up, up, up, and then... nothing happens! You just stay up there. A guy in a white shirt is also the best thing ever, yet poor Calvin Harris (isn't that his fake name he chose because it sounded more like he was a black guy? or is that another Terrible Lie?) manages somehow to make a white t-shirt look bad. I don't know what's wrong, what problematic giraffe action is ruining things, but it's bad. Some people like the sleeveless undershirt look but to me that just looks like an undershirt, while the white t-shirt looks crisp and fresh, even when smudgy. I suppose if you wore a dark sleeveless undershirt that could be good, but nobody does that. Anyway, men, you need white t-shirts, and eyeliner. This post is a mess but I'm too old and tired to care! :tafkap:
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:25 pm

This song makes me think of Alone Season 2.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Star Guitar, and specifically the noise in Star Guitar that sounds just like it sounds in your own head when you're at the dentist and they suck out the water they've just sprayed in your mouth.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:24 pm

This has been bugging me for several days and FINALLY THE BRAIN CAME THROUGH WITH INFO.

I submit for your auditory comparisons and perusals:

Return to “Nerd Babble”