This Happened

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
yes_I_like_pie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: This Happened

Postby yes_I_like_pie » Thu May 30, 2019 3:20 pm

I dropped my toast butter side down :(
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mimekiller » Thu May 30, 2019 3:47 pm

that means the devil is close to you dude, be careful.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu May 30, 2019 4:02 pm

I dropped my toaster butt side down. It was fine.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu May 30, 2019 4:26 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 30, 2019 4:30 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu May 30, 2019 4:35 pm

Yes, he's the one that likes to brag a lot and has a tattoo of King Tutankhamun on his backside.

I dropped my boaster tut-side down. It was fine.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:36 am

For the first time, I hear a small handful of my arrangements from outside the ensemble. The stupid orchestra playing them made me cry. Stupid orchestra.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:55 pm

Drag racing. Just a little! :innocent:
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:32 pm

I have a long term arranging contract!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:41 pm

That's awesome.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:13 pm

Yeah! :cheers:
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:20 am

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Exciting, congratulations!
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Found a place and officially moving into a place with the chica and her 11 year old. Its s super cool place, right in downtown, one of those apartments thats above a business(business currently vacant, my luck it turns into my towns first nightclub) but yea, things are going well, of course moving is STRESSFUL but this is overall a very positive change, spending a mostly interesting and introspective week at home while I spend some of my last night in a place ive called home since 2011.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:31 pm

That is nice, congratulations!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:28 am

Why is it that traffic is always lightest on days when I don't have to be at work by a particular time??
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Because you don't have to be at work!
:banana:
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:33 am

Spent a night smoking and shooting the shit with the chicas hippie uncle, he spent 20 minutes telling me about our connected energy and how powerful it is and I was like well what do you use it for

"win at blackjack"
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:15 am

For the first time in my life I soloed getting two toddlers ready for the day, fed them, had them dressed and ready to rock and roll. Not sure why parents are concerned with screen time, makes kiddos very passive and easily bribed, like dangling a crack rock in front of a addict, naw first you get dressed THEN you can have the pad.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:03 pm

That's how it starts. It makes a lot of sense at some point. Then next thing you know you're the addict, praying that your kid won't have an even worse kind of addiction someday because you completely messed up his/her dopamine and limbic system and visual cortex at a young age. I get the arguments about how it opens up worlds etc, but mime you are tasting the lifestyle that leads to the concerns in question. Maybe screens are luxury for better parents than I am.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Return to “Nerd Babble”