Connor MacThread of the Clan MacThread

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Connor MacThread of the Clan MacThread

Postby Mike » Sun May 20, 2018 9:07 am

:banana:
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Sun May 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Pops is prowling the FB again, lol!!! He is the funniest person ever. It slays me when I run across a surprise comment - he will post randomly on my friends and relatives' pages, so if some dude you don't know starts cracking jokes/bad puns, this is possibility.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun May 20, 2018 9:24 pm

:lol:
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 am

Good morning!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon May 21, 2018 5:33 am

Done!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon May 21, 2018 11:35 am

*confetti*
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon May 21, 2018 5:10 pm

Married chica got drunk and said she loved me last night, SUBMARINE DIVING ALARM WENT OFF, super upsetting.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue May 22, 2018 5:24 am

Good morning!
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Tue May 22, 2018 5:36 am

:cheers:
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue May 22, 2018 7:21 am

Strategy.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 22, 2018 5:06 pm

mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue May 22, 2018 5:47 pm

The cons certainly seem to outweigh the pros and its not like I go out of my way to get to this point, I'm a leaf in the wind mostly, it just happens.

a huge PRO tho is that she brings me beer and chips every weekend.

It has been nice to hang out with someone that owns a business, can drive, not in a recovery program, and no self diagnosed mental disorders.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Your description is filling me with questions that cover much of your life but also stray into the transactional aspects of my own life in an uncomfortable way. Surely this is not considered a good deal? Are you truly horrible? Or am I?
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue May 22, 2018 6:32 pm

Ha ask your questions and I shall do my best to reply to them.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 22, 2018 8:03 pm

I have trouble explaining, especially with any courtesy. If we reduce things to the cold, hard light of transaction, does this mean I am not getting enough for my own Koenigsegg One:1 version of "chips and beer", or does this mean that you as a side-piece are sitting at a "chips and beer" price range, or does this mean I am so bad in some areas that I have to deliver so well in every other department? Well, she loves you, but deep in your heart you know that's total bullshit. Get out while you can, guy! There is some optimal number of times you can hit it with this person before you end up with an unwanted STD (maybe too late), a baseball bat to the knee, or entanglement in some kind of deep emotional mess of shit that will harm your life. Chips and beer are so cheap, and think of all the Republican women who need to boycott Netflix now and will be desperate for entertainment plus foolish and easily duped. I'm only kind of joking; there is no bottom to cynicism once you dive in the pool.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue May 22, 2018 8:22 pm

I think you're asking me in a very Pheobe way if i carefully calculated the risk vs reward of this arrangement.

Right now it still seems like the reward side is in the positive, I had this discussion with my friend the other night and she is doing the opposite of what I'm doing in our both post divorce worlds(shes not pursuing anyone where as I am rutting with anyone who even kind of enjoys my company)

But right its the murky nature of the future that makes it hard for me to kick a friendly face to the curb. YES a future mate might see my behavior as boorish and deem me a unfit person but I mean...I don't even KNOW this mysterious judgmental person yet so its hard to modify my behavior to accommodate them.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Exactly; I have already judgmentally judged it to be morally wrong, what you're doing, but I'm a disembodied prissy voice on the internet, so even if I were the voice of God it wouldn't matter.

Your risk/reward calculation is sketchy! Married people are bad dates. So many women would bring you chips and beer if that's all you need, women who wouldn't have to spend their time lying and cheating, or who would not drag you down into the muck of their failed relationship, which is way worse. Can you imagine how awful it would be to love this woman who supposedly (bullshit) loves you? Either she leaves her bad marriage and you run off into the sunset together (soooo unlikely) in the wake of wreckage and stressful drama, or she stays in her bad marriage and you suffer, suffer, suffer. Granted this advice applies like a thousand times more for her than for you. She's the one we need to talk to here; she is the idiot with the problem. She's either going to wreck her marriage for the sake of a man who wants to get laid with a cheerful beer-fetcher, or she's going to remain married while tormented (for how long, who can guess?) by love for a man who wants a cheerful beer-fetcher to sleep with. Jesus! That's right, Jesus take the wheel!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed May 23, 2018 5:28 am

Good morning!
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Wed May 23, 2018 6:01 am

Morning!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed May 23, 2018 6:36 am

Trifecta!

Return to “Nerd Babble”