[GB] Dueling series

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[GB] Dueling series

Postby FlameBlade » Tue May 22, 2018 2:53 pm

I will be on tonight (May 22). Anyone want to duel with me? 1 god, 2 heroes each.

The purpose is just to get through as many of 15 pairings as possible to get a feel of what is working, thematically.

9:30 PM EST. Be there.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Re: [GB] Dueling series

Postby FlameBlade » Tue May 22, 2018 3:12 pm

By the way, use this thread to announce availability, to make it easier for 1v1s to happen. If lucky, 1v1v1 might happen!
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Tue May 22, 2018 3:59 pm

I'll try to jump on after I put the kids to bed. Im working on my laptop at the moment, but I think I can manage it.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue May 22, 2018 10:44 pm

R-SEC-006
"Change to "You may only take this action if you spent 0 HP on your turn." Or something similar, it has the old terminology on it.

There was also another Aphrodite one...oh, um, Fascinate. Has "Affect" instead of "Effect"
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Godball”