The Pope's Beer

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Pope's Beer

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:36 am

So, in addition to MARS NEEDS COWS, I have a prototype for a gin-rummy powered card game. You play the part of competing Middle Ages Monasteries, vying for holy favor by brewing the best beer. I have a google doc I will share privately to people and pictures of the beer barrel tokens I plan to use.

http://i.imgur.com/4jKKIhI.jpg

I've got 20 of those little guys. I'll get them painted up before the 'con.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Re: The Pope's Beer

Postby Zen » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 am

This sounds AWESOME! As a (former) homebrewer, I heartily approve!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “The Gaming Table”