Happy Thanksgiving

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Eliahad » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 am

It's American Thanksgiving! I'll start. I'm thankful for this madcap and zany place, with all of its madcap and zany people. Thanks for helping me stay sane (enough) all these years you lovable bunch of folks. I mean seriously, how awesome is DMDarcs?
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:40 pm

I am thankful for the wonderful teachers and therapists my sons have. Without them, all four of our lives would be near untenable.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:21 am

A day late, but Happy Thanksgiving back at you all! I'm thankful for all of you as well, for Caz introducing me to AnimalBall all those years ago. And yes, DMDarcs is SO awesome!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Me too- thanks to everyone here! I'm specifically thankful for my wife and kids who are my WHOLE life.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Ditto to all of the above! Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Just sent $20 to the Standing Rock protesters. It isn't what they need, but it is what I can provide today.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:58 pm

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:12 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “Nerd Talk”