Calendar (Winter 2016-2017)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Winter 2016-2017)

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:52 pm

I can do Wednesday or Thursday night next week, but not Friday. I'll be in a car driving for about 6 hours Friday night. Otherwise, I'm available most evenings in May, at least as of right now.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:06 pm

I am fine with next Wednesday if that is good with others.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Sure.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon May 01, 2017 4:09 pm

So... Does anybody know if Darcs can make it on Wednesday?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon May 01, 2017 9:33 pm

He says he can, but he's likely to be crabby (he's busy as heck, and he has something Thursday he's a bit anxious about...I'll let him tell you about it if he wants to ;-) )

I'm free, I've been grumpy for 2 weeks for no discernable reason (trying to hide it from the babies, not pissed at them). So I'll definitely want to be killing the heck out of some Giants and other baddies.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon May 01, 2017 11:22 pm

That worries me if he has a big thing on Thursday and needs sleep, though. We keep you up so late. I could start earlier now that kids are more self sufficient at bedtime. I worry that we are keeping you up too late because of what it was like with toddler bedtime, etc. 9 pm est better?
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue May 02, 2017 8:22 am

As mentioned before... I'm flexible... Just give the word and I can be there at 9 eastern/8 central/7 mountain. That's probably the real question though... Can Dave make 7 mountain? That's pretty early... (At least we don't have anybody in Pacific or Hawaii... or heaven forbid Newfoundland, where they're not even on an even hour with everyone else!)
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue May 02, 2017 9:30 am

Well, tomorrow is entirely up in the air for me. So either I'm totally going to be there (or a little late if you start at 7.) Or I'm going to be in a place where I potentially won't have any Internet at all. I won't know until later today.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Well, folks, what's up for tomorrow? Any word from our fearless leader and master about whether this is actually going to mess up life on Thursday? I'm so stressed out, y'all, tomorrow night I'm probably just going to be huddled in a ball on the floor crying. But that might make the game better, so let's go!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed May 03, 2017 7:01 am

I'm waiting to find out whether Illian/Eliahad will be able to make it tonight, and whether DMDarcs would prefer tonight or tomorrow night. Just tell me when to show up, and I'll be there.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed May 03, 2017 7:35 am

Seriously, don't worry about me, folks. I appreciate you wanting me to be there, but there are too many things far too up in the air for me to know ahead of time. If I can make it, I'll be there.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed May 03, 2017 7:40 am

Pat is cool with whenever you guys want to do it and is best for the group. We thought it was set for tonight, so that's what I set up my experiments for so I can be home at a decent hour...but I am team Whatever-works-best-for-everyone.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed May 03, 2017 8:35 am

If SB has arranged experiment schedules around it, IT IS TODAY! Period! End of sentence. End of paragraph.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed May 03, 2017 9:14 am

Sounds good to me. I'll assume the usual time unless someone posts otherwise. I'm available earlier, if you want to start an hour earlier. I'll probably be on early anyways.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed May 03, 2017 11:03 am

Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 pm

I'll hop on a bit before 9 pm EST. See you all tonight!
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed May 03, 2017 3:09 pm

I was certainly under the impression that we were gaming tonight. I don't remember why tonight and not Thursday, but that's certainly fine by me. I am planning on being "sick" tomorrow and taking the day off.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed May 03, 2017 3:27 pm

If memory serves, we scheduled for tonight and not tomorrow in the hopes that Dave could join us. I understand that things are up in the air a bit on his end, but he was 100% not available tomorrow.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 pm

I will be there tonight. It will be off and on, potentially, but I will be there.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Thu May 04, 2017 6:07 pm

looming conflict on May 18. May be ok 17th but uncertain. Just a heads up that I will need a shift of day or week.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."

Return to “Runelords”