Calendar (Winter 2016-2017)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Winter 2016-2017)

Postby bralbovsky » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:30 pm

This Thursday will likely be tardy again, more tech.
Next time moving to Wed looks ok from this distance.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:52 am

I see nothing on my calendar for that day (February 22). The only remote possibility would be that I would have to take my daughter back to school after some doctor's appointment or something. (Wednesday is what they call "I-Day" at her school, which I think stands for "Inquiry". It is technically for student research projects and such. Students not actively in research have it as a day to catch up on homework, etc... For our daughter, who has a lot of health problems, it has turned into a day that we bring her home to see the doctor. Sigh... But my wife usually handles that, so it shouldn't be a problem. For a more fun thing to do on a Wednesday, last week we went up there and had a college planning meeting with her academic counselor, who is a great guy. It turns out he grew up in Michigan, like us; graduated from Michigan State, where both by wife's sister and my sister went; worked for a year in Flint (the area I am from), which he characterized as the worst year of his life (not surprising); has a degree from Eastern Michigan, where I spent a year getting a "Graduate Certificate" in Artificial Intelligence between undergrad and grad school... Let's just say we got along quite well... LOL I think our daughter felt like she was in a room with old friends. He, of course, brought up the fact that I remind him of Richard Dreyfuss... as most people do... My most recent beard trim matches him again, so I look like him NOW, not just when I had the red beard... LOL)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Following Richard Dreyfus through the stages of life! Things are just going poorly and on the one hand, I'm SO HAPPY we're supposed to play tomorrow because it will be the definite highlight of the week, but on the other hand, things are going poorly so I'm not sure how much distraction will be occurring at the time. I can leave my volume turned up so I can hear y'all, and then if I wander away, someone start shouting at me to come finish a move?
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:52 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Things are at a very low ebb. I probably cannot play at all. Please feel free to play Dwyn as NPC. She has used one Bless, I know, and I don't recall anything else. Please recall the Iron Beard spell and CLW; also she can enlarge three times and Sunder all kinds of things.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Do you have strong opinions vis-a-vis resting or pushing forward and finding a more secure location? If so, we'll take them into account when we discuss tonight.

I hope things take a turn for the better. Let us know if we can help <3
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Thank you, I'm good with resting up and taking watch with some more perceptive type. Wish I could get to a computer! Sorry y'all, maybe I can get on for a few minutes later but prob not. Dealing with many problems here, hopefully better by weekend.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Ohhhhhhh I'm SO excited that it's less than a week away! Hopefully things will go smoothly for a week here.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 am

Don't forget....we are meeting on WEDNESDAY this week.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Can it be Wednesday now?
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:18 am

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 am

I'll be a little late, but I'll be there!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:31 am

HEY, is this the day? Is this our day??? Somehow I have to take a nap, if so.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:51 am

I believe it is!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:55 am

Yes! Tonight we slay giants!!! (But only the ones proscribed by Mommy Dearest!)
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:26 pm

I'll be doing what I did last time, which is running in just as everyone else is leaving, but you know. I'll be there at like midnight EST or so.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:56 am

I am so sorry, I hope I did not miss anything major last night when I passed out! The last I knew it was almost midnight and then the next I knew it was sometime in the early wee hours and my husband had suddenly appeared and was waking me up from where I had just keeled straight over in front of the computer and was snoring away. Also a blessing to everyone that I did not have the camera on for this event.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:39 am

Here's what you missed:

Darcs: Let's finish this round, and then I have an announcement and we're done.

[The only people left to go this round are Dwyn and the golem.]

Darcs: Dwyn!

Everyone: Dwyn?

Darcs: Nevermind. Everyone level up, and we'll start with Dwyn next time.

So level up to 11. Add on new HP, spells and spell slots, but don't max anything out. If you're down 20 hp, then you remain down 20 hp.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Phew! Glad I didn't mess things up for the fight. I was embarrassed when I realized what had happened. But this is GREAT NEWS SO HA!!! ELEVEN!

Return to “Runelords”