NOTHIN' BEATS ROCK: RPS Bracket Tournament

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NOTHIN' BEATS ROCK: RPS Bracket Tournament

Postby buckett » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Janken King
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zen » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Paper-pushing Rock Cutters
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:09 pm

In.

Paper Dragon
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Okay! I'm making the executive decision to close this because we have eight teams and that's perfect for a double elimination bracket. I STILL NEED TEAM NAMES FROM SOME PEOPLE! I can't make the brackets till I get them.
Zombie
The Zombdigitty

Postby Zombie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Because we have a losers' bracket (double elimination) I decided to go with a grand championship that works like this: The winner of the loser's bracket takes on the undefeated winner of the winner's bracket. If the winners bracket champ wins, then the game it over and he wins it all. If he loses, though, then we go to another game- the winner of that game is then the champion. The reason for this is to not reward someone for going into the loser's bracket. If you go there, then you'll have to beat the other winner twice to claim the championship. Does this make sense to everyone?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:55 am

Here's a photo of the Janken King accepting his third place prize!

Return to “The Gaming Table”