Celebrity Wikipedia

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Zombie
The Zombdigitty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Celebrity Wikipedia

Postby Zombie » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:48 am

Keanu Reaves
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:01 pm

He was contacted about playing the captain of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) on Star Trek: The Next Generation when it was in pre-production in 1986, but declined.

Returning to film, (he) became the first American-born Hispanic to receive an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor,[citation needed] in Stand and Deliver, for his portrayal of real-life math teacher, Jaime Escalante.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Edward James Olmos
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:05 pm

Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:22 am

:D

Yes!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:03 am

attended the Archmere Academy in Claymont, Delaware, where he was a standout halfback/wide receiver on the high school football team; he helped lead a perennially losing team to an undefeated season in his senior year. He played on the baseball team as well. During these years, he participated in an anti-segregation sit-in at a Wilmington theatre. Academically, he was an above-average student, was considered a natural leader among the students, and was elected class president during his junior and senior years. He graduated in 1961.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:17 am

Joe Biden?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:53 am

Burt Reynolds
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:06 pm

[*********] has worked on Broadway in both musical and dramatic roles. He played Tobias Ragg in the 2001 concert performances of Sweeney Todd. In 2002, he performed beside Anne Heche in Proof.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Hugh Jackman
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Nope!

[**********] began his career as a child actor and was discovered by playwright Mark Medoff at a drama camp in Las Cruces, New Mexico.[12] Medoff later cast him in the 1988 drama film Clara's Heart, starring Whoopi Goldberg and based on the novel of the same name by Joseph Olshan. Clara's Heart earned [**********] a Golden Globe nomination. The same year, he starred in Purple People Eater, a children's fantasy.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:54 pm

Keanu Reeves
Zombie
The Zombdigitty

Postby Zombie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Alan Rickman
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm

Is this Neil Patrick Harris?
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Only partly up, to be honest. Anyway, here is another one:

"In 2014, ______ starred with Saturday Night Live alumnus Bill Hader in The Skeleton Twins. In 2015, she starred in Nasty Baby, as Polly, a family practitioner who is more interested in having a baby than having a boyfriend. The film was directed by Chilean filmmaker Sebastián Silva. ______ also starred in Welcome to Me, a comedy-drama directed by Shira Piven which premiered at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival."

Hint: this person is NOT Keanu Reeves.
Zombie
The Zombdigitty

Postby Zombie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:06 pm

Kristen Wiig (skeleton twins is a good movie)
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Yes! And yes it's good!
Zombie
The Zombdigitty

Postby Zombie » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Since 2006, [CELEBRITY] has been making cameos and guest appearances in numerous projects, such as Reno 911!, 30 Rock, Dirt, Pushing Daisies, and The Blacklist.

Return to “The Gaming Table”