Starfinder

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Starfinder

Postby Stan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Has anyone here played around with multiclassing yet? I haven't even looked at it as there's been so much other stuff.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby El Jefe » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 pm

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:46 am

Fascinating thing I totally missed on earlier reads of the core book.

Positive and Negative energy seem to be entirely gone. Looking at the mystic (and the various types of channeling that show up there), there's no further indication regarding energy impacting undead differently or negative energy impacting the living.

That's a rather fascinating change. It also makes me wonder if it implies any possible changes to the planar structure during the Gap.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:07 pm

By the way, if anybody wants to get a Starfinder fix, but can't currently play...check out Cosmic Crit. It's an Actual-Play podcast, and a pretty fun group so far. It also lacks some of the lunacy found in a few other Starfinder play podcasts I've tried.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:36 am

Thanks man!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “The Gaming Table”