The Art Of Chill

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Art Of Chill

Postby Bluedevyl » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:13 am

So those of you who were at GenCon are familiar with my days-long unsuccessful quest to obtain a copy of the Bob Ross game, The Art Of Chill.

I managed to pick up a copy last night and have already played it with my wife. I'll definitely be bringing it with me to GenCon next year, but for those of you, who, like me have fond memories of watching Bob paint, the game is surprisingly fun for what seemed like a somewhat thin premise.

It's never going to be super competitive, but it is a fun way to while away 20 or 30 minutes for a game.

I'm interested to see if anyone else has picked it up or has seen it.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: The Art Of Chill

Postby Kyle » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:25 am

Details on gameplay? I loved BR back in the day, and even got my kids into him recently on youtube. A couple of my kids are obsessed with him.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Re: The Art Of Chill

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 am

Return to “The Gaming Table”