[STARFINDER] Shipping off for Bretheda

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [STARFINDER] Shipping off for Bretheda

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:30 am

So September 30th and/or October 1? I'll have to confirm with my (much more) significant other, but as of right now, I should be able to make that work.

If you're asking about the last full weekend of September, which would be this coming weekend of 9/23-9/24, then the answer is probably NO on my part, since I am supposed to have sinus surgery on 9/22 and will probably not be in a good state of mind, let alone wide awake.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Stan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:10 am

Weekends are always weird. This coming weekend is full, and the next weekend is my wife's birthday, so I imagine that I have something special planned (or at least, I will have by the time it gets here). I have no qualms about letting someone else take my spot if it comes to it.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 am

I will probably have to be travelling up to the Chicago suburbs on the 30th to do my fatherly duties and take embarrassing pictures of my daughter for her senior year homecoming... If she allows it. (The benefits of going to boarding school. She can basically tell us to shove off and it isn't really worth driving five hours round trip to piss her off at that point... Of course, her boyfriend is a photography buff and he might be interested in seeing her professional photographer father do his thing, so I might have an ally... We'll see... LOL)

In any event, I expect that I would probably stay in a hotel, so I might be available after taking pictures anyway, if I took the laptop.

Sunday would probably be ok.

This weekend I'm fine.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:47 am

Crud - okay - it looks like an actual weekend isn't good. My new schedule will give me Thursday nights off. I know the Pathfinder game is Thursday as well.

I will get back to everybody tomorrow because I want to check in with Barb as well.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:04 am

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:08 am

Every other Thursday is Pathfinder night, so this Thursday is an "On" night, then next Thursday is not. So Sept. 28th would be a reasonable night. I'd be available.
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:28 am

Of course! This week is my short week and I have tomorrow night off. I work next Thursday and every second Thursday after that.

We'll figure something out.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:04 pm

Cool, I'm doing all kinds of crazy stuff on Saturday, no idea how it is even physically possible. So a weeknight seems reasonable. There is one night we have to attend a Fancy Dinner TM but will check calendar.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Apparently something else is going on this Thursday the 28th. What are the choices again? Do you want to do it on roll20?
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:46 pm

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:09 pm

O heavens, my dream! When?
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:40 am

Roll20 is my preferred arena. I think the best way to move forward is to set up some calendar invites, because my schedule is still weird.

This week, I work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.

Next week, I work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. I have Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.

This is how my schedule goes from now on.

If people can message me email addresses, I will do Google Calendar invites.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:10 am

Sent you my email addy.

I can tell you that Thursday next week is the Runelords night. So if you're alternate, free Thursday night conflicts with that, Thursday is probably out. But I'm certainly willing to make something work on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, depending on the time.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Okay - I need to get Stan and Phoebe to send me email addresses. You should have calendar invites.

Updated - everybody has an invite and I have about 10 weeks of calendar out there. Hopefully we can get two good times.

Return to “The Gaming Table”