Starfinder: Build me characters

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
El Jefe
Cleric Thief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Starfinder: Build me characters

Postby El Jefe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:52 am

So, alongside the upcoming episodes I'm going to do, one of my players and I (possibly two) who have some heavy wargaming pasts are going to stress-test the ship combat rules. To do that, we need PC crews. And PC ships, but I think we're building them.

So here's the deal. I'm looking for two crews of six members each. One crew at level 3 (with the relevant access to items and wealth of that level), and one crew level 6 (again, with relevant gear/wealth). And yes, this likely means you skip on some of the incidentals like clothing and rations and such. Because it isn't exactly needed or relevant here.

So, if anybody wants to do some test runs through character creation, feel free to jump in and toss some out there. While these aren't being used for the episodes, I figured others may enjoy making characters as much as I do. And mostly, I'm just looking to put you all to work for me.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Re: Starfinder: Build me characters

Postby El Jefe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 am

So, should have mentioned this before. Gear is absolutely not necessary for these purposes. The only thing that needs to be noted is what ability score the 3rd level character attached their Mk I personal upgrade to (as they could afford that), and what ability score the 6th level character attached their Mk I and Mk II personal upgrade to (as they can afford both).
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Do you just want us to create you some characters to playtest, or do you want us to actually PLAY them when you test, or what?
Either one ok but it might be different if I knew I was making one for you to enjoy vs. one I want to play myself.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:34 pm

These characters are not for the episodes I have planned to do in the near future. These are just the stats to get a crew together for some other folks (outside of NPR) and I to try and find if we can break the starship combat rules.

Edit: If you're building a mechanic, you probably don't need to build out the drone, but you may need to (I'm honestly not sure, as I haven't done one this way yet) build out the exocortex. For mystics and technomancers, spells likely do not need to be selected either.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 pm

I have an idea, because I think he'd be awesome.

Julak Plain-Talker is a Vesk Envoy (Priest) who proselytizes about using your abilities to do the most good for the most beings.

=====================================================

Gee hee hee! I have a printer here at work! I am printing character sheets!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Silander is an elf Solarian outlaw. Pissed about what happened to the elves during The Gap, and pissed about how the Ellen elders have responded by retreating, she is ready to lash out at anything and everything.

Tideshi is a Damaya Lashunta operative trailblazer, ready to do whatever is necessary to protect his friends and get the job done, whatever today's job happens to be.

I'll get some stats for you.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:55 am

There may be a scan of First Contact on Reddit.

I may have printed it out.

Gee hee heheheheh kekekekekekek!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “The Gaming Table”