[NBR:RPST]Round 2 Winners: Stan v. buckett

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

[NBR:RPST]Round 2 Winners: Stan v. buckett

Postby Kyle » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 am

Here we are, my little paper dolls, with the second match of the winner's bracket! Last night, we watched as Paper Dragon defied the odds and his own costume by CRUSHING the villain that everyone loves to hate, El Grapidoro. One might think that Paper Dragon, who almost was DQed in yesterday's match by getting caught up in his elaborate cosplay outfit, would fight today in something much simpler. But it appears he's dreseed as Sailor Uranus tonight.. or, uh... that's what my daughter told me because she's really.. OH AND LOOK AT THAT, The Janken King has also entered the ring! He's fans are thirsty for blood, cat calling and chanting at Paper Dragon, "DOES NOT COMPUTE!" over and over. The Janken King seems unaffected by this as he gives his fans a slight wave and then cups his ear as though he can't hear them. How can he not hear them? The fans are deafening!

Alright! The competitors are meeting at the center of the ring. Okay boys, give the ceremonial wink and then... LET'S THROW FINGERS!
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [NBR:RPST]Round 2 Winners: Stan v. buckett

Postby Stan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:11 am

Bows slightly to a fellow otaku

I'll grant you your wins in the Japanese league. I regret having to disembowel you. So, lets get to it and battle with elegance to guide the game to a new era.

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:14 am

Last edited by Kyle on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby buckett » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:24 am

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP.

Return to “The Gaming Table”