Legends of tomorrow

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Legends of tomorrow

Postby TheMaster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Spoilers if you want to watch it and haven't (from season 1 episode 3)

I have just started watching Season one and at the end of episode 3 when they are burring Carter there is a second grave. Whose grave is it?? I thought it might be just a pile of dirt from his grave at first, but then hawk woman puts flowers on both graves.... i am so confused... :? :? :?
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Reika
Pastry Artisan

Re: Legends of tomorrow

Postby Reika » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:13 pm

The doctor who was their son from their previous life that gave them info on Savage.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:48 am

:horrified: :horrified: :horrified: THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! Why on earth did that not cross my mind... It was so simple... no wonder I couldn't google the answer... Now I feel dumb lol

Thanks!
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Reika
Pastry Artisan

Postby Reika » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:35 pm

They do say his name pretty quickly and focus more on Carter.

Return to “Nerd Talk”