The Cosmic Crit Holiday Episode

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Cosmic Crit Holiday Episode

Postby Eliahad » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:15 am

Go. Go now. Listen. I had to stop listening on the plane because I was laughing too hard. I'm only like 30 minutes in and my abs hurt.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: The Cosmic Crit Holiday Episode

Postby Eliahad » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:30 pm

I'm going to listen to it again!
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Dude, get back upstairs.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Damn it!

Return to “Nerd Talk”