Health Care

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Health Care

Postby Mike » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 am

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Health Care

Postby El Jefe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:02 pm

Hell, it's almost like they picked my county in PA. We're not quite that high...but pretty damn close.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:20 pm

You guys it's very important that all the truly wealthy billionaires and large corporations get a big old tax cut.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Notice none of them offered to give up the health plan they all have on our dime.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."

Return to “Nerd Talk”