Robots are Awesome!

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Robots are Awesome!

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:10 am

Watch do a backflip!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Re: Robots are Awesome!

Postby mimekiller » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:13 pm

I hope you remember this back flip fondly when you're breaking rocks between sexually servicing robot masters! Sad!
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 pm

I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:55 pm

uhhh are you good at breaking rocks or...other stuff.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Well - mostly other stuff - but I'm adaptable ....
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:02 pm

well if one of your other two languages is cunnilingus I guess you will do well in the robo/rapeopclypse
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Wouldn't that be robo-lingus? And no, but I can learn!! lol
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Poor Tahlvin wanted to share a innocent video! and look how disgusting this topic has become! Tav I'm sorry! next time you share a video about a athletic robot I promise not to sully it with my juvenile attempts at humor!
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:27 pm

:raspberry:
I stand by my potty humour! Mainly because I will never make it out of the gutter to stand over it!
:banana:
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:42 pm

If the robots were our overlords they wouldn't want to copulate with us.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Who says they would need to be given the desire to rule artificially? Is becoming the ruler or Master even a function of Desire? Or does it just happen when you're capable of being the boss?
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:02 pm

It's not about desire - it's pure efficiency, us meat-bags are full of mistakes, errors, sloppy thinking and slow, inefficent thought processes - not to mention really crappy time management skills.

Put that on the resume and the robot gets the upper management job, then to be promoted out of harms way into overlord status!
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:07 pm

yea its math, if meatbags dislike being probed without consent than thus the threat of which must be used to increase slave labor efficiency.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Return to “Nerd Talk”