Say Something Nice About Trump

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Say Something Nice About Trump

Postby Kyle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:37 pm

No backhanded compliments, or insults that are dressed up in the guise of a compliment. Say something genuine, sincere and nice about our president Donald J. Trump.

And don't post up saying that you can't. If you can't, then don't post.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Re: Say Something Nice About Trump

Postby poorpete » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Loves his kids.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mimekiller » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Customs and Border Protections report that apprehensions of unauthorized people are down nearly 20 percent from the same time in 2016. I'm ok with that.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:26 pm

If it weren't for the fact that he makes grotesque facial expressions, when he was younger he used to be good looking. His youngest son is the picture of cute. I like it when guys wear their ties a little too long - it gives a kind of devil-may-care edge to the otherwise fancy suit. He wears nice suits. I think it's kind of charming that he puts ketchup on steak and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. He once had a terrific idea to invest millions in our nation's infrastructure - would that this was a serious idea anyone planned to pursue! THAT'S ALL I GOT PEOPLE.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Those were very nice things though, so I feel I have the spirit of the thing down. Plus, don't you think Trump himself would like knowing that some random chick thought he was good looking, sported a good suit and tie situation, and could eat his ketchupy steak to her secret amusement? I think he would. Bottom line, I'm a poor rule-follower. <3
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent

Postby WillyGilligan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:16 pm

He's very charismatic and clearly loves his children very deeply.
Bonefish
Harvard Dropout

Postby Bonefish » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:40 pm

He's enthusiastic, that's for sure!
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:42 pm

I like his ties.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:25 am

He has chutzpah
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:37 pm

The Iraq War was worse than anything Donald Trump has done

Return to “Nerd Talk”