John Cena and Mike's Spirit Animal

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

John Cena and Mike's Spirit Animal

Postby Kyle » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: John Cena and Mike's Spirit Animal

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:21 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: John Cena and Mike's Spirit Animal

Postby Phoebe » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:47 pm

We have been watching Silicon Valley and therefore I totally agree with this. I expected to like a Mike Judge show but I reallllly like it. This Kumail guy is absolutely awesome. I know nothing about Cena. I'm also low key in love with Dinesh's sidekick Gilfoyle, which is saying something because I really don't like facial hair at all, or really anything that's happening below the nose. It's the character that guy plays and his basically cynical, sarcastic nonchalance. Anyway, getting off topic, but I look forward to this duo as well.

Return to “Nerd Talk”