Miles City, Montana

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Miles City, Montana

Postby bralbovsky » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Hey, not sure where this goes. A friend of mine is stranded after a collision with a deer. He was headed from Seattle to Pennsylvania and reached Eastern Montana. Does anybody know someone out there?
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Miles City, Montana

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Sorry, no. Although I did drive through Miles City a few weeks ago. But thankfully we didn't hit any wildlife.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Miles City, Montana

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:17 pm

I have a friend in Montana who is 5 hours from Miles City, but she has close friends there and says they will be willing to offer help.

The friend is Frankie who used to be on the boards.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Talk”