The Train to Busan

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Train to Busan

Postby Cazmonster » Sat May 27, 2017 6:51 pm

A Korean horror movie where the cast are confined somewhere and have to contend with the hungry dead? Sign me up!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: The Train to Busan

Postby Kyle » Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 am

I watched this when it came out on DtV! I loved it! I think it might be on Netflix now. They also just revealed that they're doing an animated prequel to it.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun May 28, 2017 8:49 pm

I will be hunting it down.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon May 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Return to “Nerd Talk”