Trump and Flynn

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Trump and Flynn

Postby akiva » Fri May 19, 2017 1:38 pm

While Trump demands loyalty from his people, he shows very little loyalty to most of the people who work for him (check out his dismissive comments about Manafort and Lewandowski if you want specific examples).

So why is he so loyal to Flynn? There are reports that he still communicates with Flynn, and has expressed the hope that after all of this is over Flynn can go back to work at the White House.

I honestly don't get it. If Flynn has some dirt on him, that might explain it, but I don't know if that explains his desire for Flynn to return to the WH. It seems that Trump is usually only this loyal to family. Any idea why he's so loyal to Flynn?
Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Trump and Flynn

Postby Kyle » Fri May 19, 2017 1:43 pm

I was having this conversation with someone this morning that was convinced that Flynn "has the goods" on Trump. I don't think so. I think this is more of Trump doubling down on decisions that people said he shouldn't make. As the process went on with Flynn's nomination, everyone kept telling Trump how problematic it was, so he kept doubling down. I really think it's something as weird as that.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Re: Trump and Flynn

Postby FlameBlade » Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 am

His praises of Flynn is way too similar to his praises of Russia.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.

Return to “Nerd Talk”