All Gratitude

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

All Gratitude

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:47 am

If we are going to have a thread of apologies, we should have a thread of gratitudes. I am thankful to have a group of people here who either get me and don't judge, or don't get it but keep their judgments well concealed for private moments.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: All Gratitude

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:16 am

You're... welcome?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent

Postby WillyGilligan » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:43 am

Must be done.

As always I am grateful for second chances, longshots that pay off, and the simple beauty of a monkey knife fight.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 pm

I'll leave it up to all of you to fight it out, and decided who that was for. I suggest a new NerdBattle format.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:06 am

I am grateful to you folks. Without Nerd Pride, I would not be trying to make games again.

Thank you all.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:43 am

I am also grateful for NPR (well, most of you). I hope I'm not too much of a pain in the ass.
Reel on a repeating loop
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:12 am

I've said this before (a lot, and often) but I am so so so thankful for all of you. <3
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Ah, Jeff H did a truly great service for me once which I didn't realize at the time, and he probably doesn't realize was a service, but damn was it ever a service. So thanks, Jeff, for your magically prescient yet unconscious provision of services.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:42 pm

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:11 am

Stan!!! Forgot to tell you this but you were totally right: it turns out I'm anemic and that explained a number of things like being exhausted at times. Low iron. It's not all bad news because it's a genetic tendency and could have gone the other way (worse!). Very glad I talked about all this with doctor, who did blood screening test.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:10 am

Return to “Nerd Talk”