All Apologies

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

All Apologies

Postby Kyle » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Use this thread to apologize to people for anything you think is necessary.

I want to apologize to Stan for my terrible rhetoric and flawed arguments in the General vs. Specific threads thread. He deserves better, and I aim to do better.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: All Apologies

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:56 pm

As per the other thread I think I've already made clear that I might need to be undressed for that. Not that I have anything to apologize for of course.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:50 pm

I apologize to twenty-one pilots for calling them schmucks. Rude to say, even if true.
Daki
Puppet Accout

Postby Daki » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:10 pm

I apologize to Kyle for what will happen in 413 days.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:25 pm

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:37 am

Mike - I'm sorry I've delayed getting you v3 for Mars Needs Cows. The cards get done this weekend.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:53 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:42 am

I apologize to Stan for having a constant case of amnesia about responding in his game. If it is sending me any notifications via email I'm not getting them. Maybe if I'm slow one of you could poke me here? I am presently dressed so I'm not sure this is a really effective apology, but I am at least wearing a bizarre outfit of shorts and an inappropriate shirt, if that makes it any better.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:20 am

Sorry for taking this week off with no warning and no explanation. I'm especially sorry to the six troubleshooters I've left hanging right after a clone death. I'll fix that today.

I had bronchitis and stayed home most of the week and had zero motivation to do anything at all. I'm better now.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:33 pm

I'm sorry that Mike didn't ask me to play in his Paranoia game. Or am I just saying that to throw people off the trail? Come to think of it, I'm not sure this is even an apology.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:15 am

I'm sorry that I haven't put more attention into my Pathfinder character. Sam is awesome and I want to give her what she deserves and what you all deserve from her. I will work harder in trying to figure her out.

I'm also sorry I haven't written more pod-o-matics.

And that I have a huge ego and want to be mentioned on the podcast so I insert myself whenever possible. I hate that about me, it's me trying to be relevant when I don't feel like I am, not that that is an excuse at all. It isn't.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:17 am

Everything is my fault. I'll take all the blame, aqua seafoam shame, sunburn, freezer burn, choking on the ashes of her enemy.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:25 am

I reject Mrs. Darcs' apology, especially insofar as it applies to appearing on the podcast. I can provisionally accept only the parts that lead to more Sam stories or whatever else we might reap out of it.

I apologize for forgetting to send podcast questions; I have three articles saved for Mike's science corner and just forget to send them. :cry:
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:27 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:45 am

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 am

I'm sorry for the various mean and/or crass things I've said over the years when I've been in pissy moods. It's a reflection of me, not you. If I didn't like you, I'd just ignore you.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:54 am

When did this ever happen? Mean and crass?! !!!??? ???

You and Mrs. Darcs need to go sit in the nice-people corner together and think hard about why you're in here sullying up the thread with this nice-people angst. Go kick a bad driver or something. You're making me feel guilty.

Return to “Nerd Talk”