Car Trouble

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Car Trouble

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:15 am

I used to love working on my car, as a sort of mindless/physical escape from the more mentally-focused work I do all the time. But we reached a point where the opportunity cost of me doing that work was not worth it, so we started paying to have it all done. Maybe when I retire I'll get to do that sort of thing again. Or maybe I'll finally buy an airplane and just spend my time flying around instead of worrying about car repairs.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Car Trouble

Postby Phoebe » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:25 am

That's exactly how it is for Ron. Thankfully he's too busy to update his Pilot training.

Return to “Nerd Talk”