Tattoos

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tattoos

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Vanillin - yum yum
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:27 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:04 am

Thus the description, one assumed.
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:08 am

I've got one on the back of my neck, at about the level of C5. It's a treble clef with cat ears and a tail. I'm also planning two more. One will be along the side of my foot with the words "and yet, she persisted". Not only does it perfectly embody my political views, but it also really speaks to my long journey to get a post-secondary education, the bumps I've hit in life, and how I've kept pushing forward. The other will probably be dates of my future degrees. Associate, Bachelor, Masters, and (hopefully) the PhD.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:32 am

I think both of those are good ideas, Caz and Jeff.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:18 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Return to “Nerd Talk”