People Annoy Me

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: People Annoy Me

Postby Elle » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:24 pm

I heard they left because they stole someone's credit card and went on a spree.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:07 pm

[vc="Jeff Goldblum"]Those fuckers![/vc]
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:37 pm

When I am sitting here at a stoplight needlessly because somebody who has a really sexy expensive sports car is incapable of driving it more effectively than I can drive my Behemoth vehicles.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Pardon me for wanting to get home safely. I'm sorry that your time is more important than my children's lives.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:27 pm

What's that you say? Sorry, couldn't hear you over the crunching metal of your car as I drove straight over the top of it.

I'm in a hurry to get to "Lululemon" so that I can crush it into smithereens too. W. T. F. I mean, just WTF is Lululemon, ? I didn't even know this was a thing.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:26 am

There are times when I want a bazooka. Not so much to use to blow people to smithereens, just to get them to leave and not come back.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:55 pm

My weapon of choice would be like a bazooka, but it wouldn't fire explosives. No, it would fire dodgeballs. Because very often, I would just like to watch someone all over and hear that satisfying HUANGG sound.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:37 pm

::FOOOMP::
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:35 pm

*Gloing gloing gloing*
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:51 am

My previous post should have said "fall over", not "all over". That would be a REALLY weird fetish.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:16 pm

Freak.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Big Spoon.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:26 pm

Did I do that wrong?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Yes. But that's what makes it so hot.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:25 pm

::foompf:: *whistle* *gloing*
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Man, I can't wait until I get to hold Aiden's hand again!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:09 am

Yeah - sleeping at Gencon seems rife with hijinks. looking forward to it.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:29 am

My doctor advised me to avoid all hijinkery for the foreseeable future. Maybe I'll sleep in the tub.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:41 pm

I realize this is a bit late to the game but it's on my mind since I'm feeling grateful that Benadryl was able to (? hopefully ?) solve some things today, and if not, I need that damn pen to be around. I've had an Epipen close at hand for most of my life now and only a few times has it been improved, which could justify a leap up in price. There have been no significant improvements in this item for years. There is no "pay these higher fees so that we can fund vital new drug research" going on here. Doctors have told me that you can keep the things usefully long past the expiration date, but soon I'm going to need to shell out hundreds for an updated one unless they can get this price gouging nonsense solved quickly. This is not a "free market" outcome when they won't allow other competition to emerge. If I were a maker of generic drugs, I would be all over this like chocolate on a pretzel. I might add that since I was a small child (like 5) I have never once eaten an allergen without inquiries beforehand to determine if there were any present, and I have had to use the pen multiple times in my life. So you really DO need one no matter how careful you are. And this is not even considering the many instances like today when I was miserable because of some minor trace exposure to the dark food of evil and had to try the Benadryl option.

Return to “Nerd Talk”