NPR Fitness Group

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NPR Fitness Group

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:21 pm

"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ronster » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:12 am

the only tasty drink we have is water...no flavor pouches allowed. I already had a coke Zero which for some reason I have found out is not allowed either.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:25 am

Can you use something like Stevia, for those occasions when you want a little sweet taste in something? Though buyer beware, my early efforts to obtain stevia were stymied by the fact that some companies sell sugar alcohol mixed with a small amount of the stevia-derived sweetener, which is not really what I wanted. Other companies start with the actual stevia leaves and dilute them with something else, so that's what you want. I have found that 2 packets + the juice of 1 lemon + 1/2 cup water, over ice, is the perfect lemonade. It does make your urine light green, but then, so does asparagus. No other side effects observed.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:11 am

Okay, y'all. Things are going well for me- so I think it's time to get the gang back together. And maybe look at recruiting new blood.

WHO'S WITH ME?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 am

Still plugging away over here. I got a new phone and didn't download the app again, but still counting the calories and doing the walks.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi guys, I'm literally stress eating RIGHT NOW! WHEEEE!
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Tomorrow will complete my second full week of exercising every day, staying within my calorie guidelines, haven't snacked once, and haven't overeaten once.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 pm

That is awesome! I just realized on the scroll down that Ronster embarked upon a sugar free diet and then never came back. So either it worked so well that he is off living his best life, or it was the final blow.
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:13 am

Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:15 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 am

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:39 am

Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:11 pm

I get that- but you can still just cook differently during that time and adjust the proportions such that you're not gorging on pot roast (or whatever). Spending time together cooking is your reward then, not the food. Right?

The other thing for me is that I'm not avoiding any foods other than alcohol (when I drink I eat A TON). I'll eat whatever I want, as long as it's under my calorie restrictions. So typically I eat eggs and toast every morning for breakfast, which might not be the healthiest, but is filling and not so high in calories.
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:23 am

So proud of you Kyle!
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Microwave popcorn is like a 500 calorie snack, which it turns out is the amount an entire MEAL is supposed to be. WTF, that's what I say to that. Who are these people who actually eat 1600 calories per day? They can't be found because they faded out of existence due to not eating enough. For real people, how am I supposed to finish out a LIFE eating 1600 calories a day? That's madness. This is nonsense.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:16 pm

El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm

I started daily walks, as a recommendation from my PT folks, in an attempt to save what's left of my cartilage-less knees and my now (very likely, permanently) damaged back.

Walking is awful, horrid, and...it's kind of helping. It's still better than Suicide Squad though.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Return to “Nerd Talk”