"Stranger Things" on Netflix

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Threadbare
Puppet Accout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"Stranger Things" on Netflix

Postby Threadbare » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:56 am

Is effectively the TV show adaptation of that long-ago IRC/fudge sessiony'all did, Best Friends Forever.

Discuss.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: "Stranger Things" on Netflix

Postby Mike » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:48 am

Sweet. That requires checking out.

And also... Threadbare! How awesome!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
salvation122
Infrared Drone

Postby salvation122 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:31 pm

This is without question the best original show Netflix has done. Yes, I'm including the Marvel stuff.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Just started, love it, yes.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby buckett » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Really good show. David Harbour kicks ass. Even the child actors were mostly good and not annoying. Strong recommend.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:01 pm

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:37 am

El ajesefe. Yes.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.

Return to “Nerd Talk”