podcast recommendations (could not find the other thread)

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

podcast recommendations (could not find the other thread)

Postby Ronster » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:08 am

I searched and did not find the thread where everyone was recommending podcasts to listen to...so here's another one

Aidan may be the only person interested in this one though...

Skyrim Book Club -
They went through the entire game of Skyrim and recorded an audio book for every book in the game. some are as short as 1 minute inluding the intro and some are 15+ minutes. I think they have completed the entire library now. It is amazing what gems are in these books and the great detailed backstory Skyrim has.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: podcast recommendations (could not find the other thread)

Postby Mike » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:06 am

I will share that with him. How cool
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:23 am

THREEDOM!

Lighthearted, funny, and fun. Three comedians making a podcast so that they'll have an excuse to spend more time together.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:05 pm

I found some more good ones

Monster's Advocate - They delve into the back story of monsters of popular stories, myths and legends

The Dork Forest - A standup comic that is interested in whatever dorky thing you want to talk about.

System Mastery - 2 guys and guests review old rpg games...lots of content.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:25 pm

I've just listened to the first two episodes of Wooden Overcoats, a comedy podcast about two competing mortuaries on a British island. Very british, but if you're into absurd, withering humor- it's pretty good.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:12 pm

Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Talk”