WhaleDolphin

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WhaleDolphin

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:30 am

An actual whale-dolphin. Both creatures are so complex and intelligent, and I have questions about what might be going on with this animal. With whom does it live? Who was the mom? How does it act?
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Re: WhaleDolphin

Postby mimekiller » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:43 am

I mean the WHALE has to to be the daddy right caause I mean hahah,

I'm going to this island in October, will be on the lookout for this HYBRID, had ZERO idea this could even happen. I mean I'm kind of aware of donkeys and of course dogs and mixed breed of canine are a huge part of the modern world but didn't know dolphins and whales can fuck and makes babies.

Got to find out what else is possible, maybe buy a private island and let my experiments go really wild.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:03 am

Have given up utterly on the soap opera schlock they call Battlestar Galactica, but my husband is still watching it so occasionally I get to see things like the cylon-human mating that produced powerful fetal blood in shades of Alien sequels. I drop in and see this bizarre scene out of context and then go to sleep.

Anyway, I had assumed the Dolphin's the father because otherwise how does the mother carry that baby? But see these are the questions, I don't even know.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:47 pm

How did I miss this?

Wholphin!

Also Grolar Bears!

Zorses, zonkeys, and zonies.

Beefalo and yakalo.

Plus whatever you call those sheep-goat things.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:57 am

Ligers and Tigons, and bears, oh my!
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent

Postby WillyGilligan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:24 am

I just checked the article, and they put in an update that the Melon Headed Whale that they presume is the father of this animal is considered a dolphin. But they are also cetaceans and therefore whales.

Mime, if you're up to it, you should get a tour to Secret Falls on Kuaii. It requires some kayaking and some hiking to get to, but there's the remains of an ancient village along the way as well.

Return to “Nerd Talk”