[GoT] Jon Snow a Dragon Rider?

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

[GoT] Jon Snow a Dragon Rider?

Postby Kyle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:16 pm

I don't know about you guys- but this season is completely off the rails. The coincidences are too lazy and convenient for me. Jon Snow is on the brink of loosing everything until-- WHOA-- a dragon let him ride it?

I'm giving up on this show.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: [GoT] Jon Snow a Dragon Rider?

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:34 pm

I was okay with it until it was revealed that Balin was a troll.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:51 pm

And when Riddick found the elfstones? I just couldn't believe it after that.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:38 pm

[list=]Jon snow actor play German man try to Perl wife from German husband.[/list]
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:59 pm

OH OH OH! But when Rincewind hit that guy with a half-brick in a sock? THAT WAS AMAZING!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:20 pm

I have been poisoned with psychotropic medicines against E omtente but i still have no idea what sypu mean
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:30 pm

When they let Harry ride the golden snitch instead of the broom?
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Return to “Nerd Talk”