Paul Ryan

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Paul Ryan

Postby Phoebe » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:47 am

Can't you people in Wisconsin do something about this? I hear good things about his challenger. I think we gave him money even. What kind of ass promotes his massive theft on behalf of the wealthiest people and businesses by bragging that Jane Doe can now pay for her damn Costco membership? He should be too ashamed to speak in public ever again and yet on he goes. I don't understand why there is no concept of basic fairness anymore. We are so far from it and I honestly think the only reason people don't go full-bore eat-the-rich is that they (a) are distracted by fetuses and worries about people with a different skin color, and (b) have no mental concept whatsoever just how badly they're getting screwed. Makers, takers, all that noise, which is exactly the reverse of reality.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Re: Paul Ryan

Postby mimekiller » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:34 pm

I think he might be taking care of himself.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/14/paul-ryan ... n-in-2018/

Return to “Nerd Talk”