Favorite Composer?

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Favorite Composer?

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 am

I guess Beethoven, Dvorak, and... there's no Shostakovich on the list? OK, maybe Stravinsky or something.

OMG. First ever accurate personality test on the internet.

Husband... Rachmaninoff. Lol.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Re: Favorite Composer?

Postby Ronster » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Not on the same planet as you guys, but I really enjoy listening to Samuel Barber's Adagio for String in G minor as well as Agnus Dei which is pretty much the same, but with vocals instead of an orchestra.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: Favorite Composer?

Postby Eliahad » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Mine isn't on the list. But I do dig Dvorak.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Nerd Talk”