How Many?

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How Many?

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:20 am

1. How many laundry baskets do you have? Of those, how many sit around empty, full, full of clean laundry you don't feel like folding, or maybe full of old clothes someone grew out of and a sheet set you never liked, so if you don't fold them, they will magically vanish someday, but that day has never arrived?
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Re: How Many?

Postby akiva » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:51 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:15 am

I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:30 am

I believe we have three: two with the broken handles that pinch your hand or finger if you don't lift it just right, and one whole one. Two of the three have clean clothes in them waiting to be folded. We have a laundry chute and hamper for the dirty clothes.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:57 pm

5 baskets, one which is broken and pinchy and decrepit.

Of those 5, one is our sock basket where all of teh unmatched socks live and we have to go basket-diving for the pair (or one that feels most like the pair regardless of its actual pattern). One is full of folded and un-folded towels, one is stacked with my seasonal clothes that I don't currently wear, and the other three cycle clothes between dryer, folding piles, and upstairs cabinets.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:40 pm

ONE BASKET that gets washed on a weekly basis. GOOD ENOUGH
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:47 pm

I have a sock basket and the feelings about it after all this time are very complex. Sometimes annoyance, relief, rage, despair... Way more intense emotion than you would think should attach to a sock basket. Sometimes Fantastical images flash into my mind suddenly of things like taking a flamethrower to all the laundry in the house.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:57 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:57 pm

I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

Return to “Nerd Talk”