Phoebe's the best!

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Phoebe's the best!

Postby Kyle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:42 am

Phoebe- you're the best. Thank you, and tell Runanide thanks too (although I suspect this is all you).

I will post up with spoils later.

THE BEST!
El Jefe
Cleric Thief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phoebe's the best!

Postby El Jefe » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:55 am

100%, this involves one of those horrid creations known as pot roasts.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 am

WTF is wrong with Pot Roast?
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:16 pm

I... I can't say it. Just pretend it was said. Anyway, YEAH, excited that it worked, yay, I will relay that message to Ron too!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 pm

I really want a big plate of pot roast now, with turnips and carrots.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:21 am

While I've come to appreciate them in recent years, the pot roast thing goes back to AB mk 1, between Phoebe and I. I'm not ditching a classic.

They might taste good (now that I know someone who knows how to cook them), but they still look nasty.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:35 am

Think of it as an iceberg of meat. I've moved on from pot roast to "standing rib roast" and would endorse enthusiastically - now is a good time to pick up sale roasts that were abandoned and rejected surpluses around the holidays.

But .. not just for food but for your life. Some people do yoga or Crossfit or therapy; this is all I need. I think I have seen every episode and it has healed everything wrong in life. Exception: I find myself constantly saying "o-K" now just the way he does. Well, I can live with that consequence.

Return to “Nerd Talk”