Trump

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Trump

Postby FlameBlade » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FlameBlade » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Oh look. Who won? Doug Jones.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:20 am

Historic to have a Democrat in office there after the later Republican turning, wow. And it takes running a multiply-accused molester and assaulter, who hates so many groups of people, in order to get it done! I guess that's one way of letting things go so far to the right that people can't tolerate them anymore, and pick the only reasonable alternative.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:14 am

I feel sorry for all the liberals that genuinely believe the Democrats are going to impeach Trump if they win back Congress next year
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:17 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:08 am

mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:23 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:56 am

Well, I'm not much of a "liberal", as I was reminded yesterday when talking to a couple of friends about politics, but I accept your pity all the same. What makes you think the Democrats would NOT vote to impeach Trump?
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:29 am

mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:45 pm

funniest day of the year to me was the day we found out hillary had slaves
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:59 pm

You know, I see these things and I'm like, it would be better to go back to listening to my kid cry about whatever he's crying about in the middle of the darkest night when nobody should be awake. Slaves. Okay. Right, I'm so sure this is going to make sense.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:01 pm

I'm afraid to click on your links, honestly - is this about the Governor's mansion in Arkansas? I really have no idea why this sort of thing fires you up.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Exactly: funniest of the year. Funniest? Really? Come on, almost anything that happens here is better. Why would I want to check on my kids and interfere with their mischief? This is why you don't have enough funny things. Get some kids and don't check on them for a while.

EDIT: have snuck up on them and all are dancing to "I Love It" in the basement and singing very loudly. Was not hard to sneak up.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:25 pm

reminder that no politician is your friend. none of them notice or care about you. none of them deserve your admiration, your breathless outrage, your defensive posts, or your constant affection and praise. you're a disgusting farm animal to them. thank you
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Technically that's not true, but okay.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Do you know me or something? I can't be sure that people don't think I'm a disgusting farm animal, but at least they're not saying so to my face.
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent

Postby WillyGilligan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Think he meant politicians see all of us as resources and don't actually care about us. Which is certainly true in many cases.

Return to “Nerd Talk”