Jerusalem

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jerusalem

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Wow. There are a couple places where protesters often gather in my town. At this one spot I drive by, 20 is a fairly big one. Today there are maybe 50 people out there protesting about the Jerusalem decision.
Serious Paul
Puppet Accout

Re: Jerusalem

Postby Serious Paul » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:20 pm

I'd hazard a SWAG to say that's the hope in doing this at this time. Seems like a recent uptick in references to "Wag the Dog", and not just on NPR.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Re: Jerusalem

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Hmm. I expected some criticism of that announcement but was surprised by how quickly they had organized a large group with signs and such. Curious to know if it was more widespread.

Return to “Nerd Talk”