Human sacrifice

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Human sacrifice

Postby mimekiller » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:32 am

As the civilian death count for drones continues to rise it strikes me that our society is no better than the Aztecs or any ancient society that used human sacrifice to secure peace and tranquility for the homeland.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... &smtyp=cur
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Re: Human sacrifice

Postby Walrus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:18 am

only made worse when 'defense' forces are used to defend profits and not just homeland.
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

Return to “Nerd Talk”