Rotavirus

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rotavirus

Postby FlameBlade » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Totally sucks! 1 yr old caught it, threw up in the car, poopolsion overnight. Then I got infected. Threw up for straight minute, with times where I could not pause to take a breather.

Rotavirus sucks so much.

Petri dish of daycare sucks too.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Re: Rotavirus

Postby Stan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 pm

I'm so sorry. That stuff really sucks.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:54 am

That's terrible, I'm sorry. The silver lining for these childhood viruses is usually that you never have to get them again, nor does the kid have to get them again, but there is really no upside to rotavirus in any possible way. The devil basically resides with you and then departs. I guess that's the upside, that it doesn't last forever. Only long enough to temporarily destroy your life, eh?
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:10 am

How are you all feeling today, Flameblade?

Return to “Nerd Talk”