A Threat to All of You

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

A Threat to All of You

Postby Kyle » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 pm

On Mike's most recent podcast, he asked for people to submit questions for him to answer on the Pod-o-matic segment. The questions are usually dumb stuff about nerd culture, or just asking Mike what color his socks are. Anyways, I have historically dominated this list.

And I will continue to do so unless you pm Mike with some questions. Just one or two.

And here's the deal- I'm going to send Mike 5-15 questions a day between now and when he records his next episode. I've already sent my batch today. If in that recording he tells me that y'all have submitted more questions than I have, then I will stop sending my questions and let others dominate the pod-o-matic. If you don't, then I will continue to do this until the next time he records. And the cycle continues. I'm willing to do this until I have 99% of the questions. Unless you stop me.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: A Threat to All of You

Postby Mike » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Just so people know the standings: it is currently a tie for Kyle vs. not-Kyle submissions. But he's still going to put up between 15 and 50 more before I record on Sunday.

There's a valiant resistance movement here, but they need all of you to pitch in.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 pm

I gotta put on my thinking cap to come up with anything in that vicinity...
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:44 pm

I just sent off today's questions.

I will dominate the Pod-O-Matic.

I WILL DOMINATE ALL OF YOU!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:11 pm

I rarely send questions because I feel like I talk too much, type too much, babble endlessly as it is. This is not the type of challenge I would lose. But I think me winning it is even worse than Kyle winning.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm not asking for 100. How about 5?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:11 pm

I will send questions but really this just compounds the problem. Someone better needs to send more questions.

Here's the other problem : in old age my once perfect memory is starting to break down and I can't remember what questions I've asked or that others have asked. So they will repeat.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:59 am

Hahahaha! Yes! My plan is working! Oh my god, I can’t wait for Mike to tell me how close to 99% I am!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:19 am

Whoa... in a surprise move, the unwashed masses have pulled slightly ahead of Kyle!

It's gonna be a photo-finish!
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:59 am

Okay, well I already sent in today's suggestions, but tomorrow I might send in more than 15.

Return to “Nerd Talk”