[Deep Thoughts] Last Words

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

[Deep Thoughts] Last Words

Postby Kyle » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Assume you could have your loved ones, or whoever you wanted, there in your last moments to hear your final words. What would they be?

I hope that I still have the wherewithal to say to my wife and kids, "With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg." They'd get it.
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [Deep Thoughts] Last Words

Postby Iantha » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:54 pm

A simple "I love you and I'm proud of you".

We say "I love you" a lot at our house. Like, a lot a lot. We are also touchers and we hug frequently. And as we leave the house, "Go forth and be awesome!" is our farewell. We tell each other how much we appreciate specific actions like doing the dishes, taking out the trash, or putting a TON of effort into their homework and studying frequently because even though it's stuff that just has to get done, it's always nice when someone pitches in to help and we don't have to nag each other to do it. So if I were to land on death's door tomorrow, a simple "I love you and I'm proud of you" is all I would say, because I've worked really hard to make sure they know I mean it.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:33 pm

"Suicide Squad totally sucked."
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:28 am

"The key to the hidden gold is in my arrgggghhhh..."
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:58 am

Something that I ponder time to time...how should I get out of this life. If I am bound to bed, that would be horrible.

So. Buy expensive car. Run it off a cliff in California on 83rd birthday. That would be my last words.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:38 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:48 pm

I'm sorry.

Return to “Nerd Talk”