The C-ville Mess

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
El Jefe
Cleric Thief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The C-ville Mess

Postby El Jefe » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:40 am

Want to see somebody with a lot more experience than me explain antifa from the inside? Here you go. Just some more food for thought.

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am

The only people I know who are for realz one of these people are not persons you'd expect to be one of these people, and they're not the ones out in the street blocking prayer chains from being bashed, but are very effective. I was shocked at the effectiveness.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:36 pm

El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Federal law enforcement most frequently deals with black-block affiliated groups. Whatever your opinion on the direct action side of the equation, it isn't very difficult to understand why such agencies would hold those conclusions, if that's the majority of their exposure.

There's a longer post on how federal law enforcement is in dire need of a generational overhaul, and a rapid influx of non-white males from suburbia. Better folks than me have already done that kind of post elsewhere, and in much better fashion.
Bonefish
Harvard Dropout

Postby Bonefish » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:02 pm

El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Bonefish
Harvard Dropout

Postby Bonefish » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:15 pm

I'm much more comfortable with that status quo.

Return to “Nerd Talk”