Happy Anniversary, Mike & Nadia!

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Happy Anniversary, Mike & Nadia!

Postby Phoebe » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:45 am

Today I've been married 18 years and we thank you for spending one of your anniversaries helping to make that happen! How many is it for you?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Happy Anniversary, Mike & Nadia!

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 am

Happy anniversary! To all of you!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:11 am

Happy joint anniversary to all! (uh... not suggesting that joints are involved in the celebration of said anniversaries in any way... Unless you're travelling to Colorado, in which case, light 'em if ya got 'em! Fine with me!)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:12 am

I think this is their 24th? But maybe their 25?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 am

24 here.

And thank you.

And congratulations to Phoebe and her mystery husband from Canada who may or may not exist, because we've never seen any evidence of him here!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Hmm... That's a good point. I posted a picture of my husband on FB a while ago but he deeply opposes social media so I think it was locked down to friends and maybe scrubbed later. Also it could have been the random guy next to me in the grocery store parking lot, which is why it's a sneaky shot from the side. He looks hot though, that was the important thing. He has lost about 40 lbs over the past year and kept it off; never been hotter. 40s/50s is a peak time for the men.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:04 am

Wow! Congratulations.

This year will be our 19th. Pretty solid run so far.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:49 am

Congrats to everyone!
Reel on a repeating loop
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey, congrats!

Return to “Nerd Talk”