Sextortion

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Sextortion

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 pm

A video our school's lawyer is passing around for students. I really like it.

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sextortion

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:46 am

This is hilarious and I am showing it to Buffy. Or rather, will when she reaches full consciousness. Other than raising a biological "night person", one of the teenager challenges I did not anticipate is the combo of "I already know whatever you have to preach to me" and "I don't believe your sordid tales of the human world are true because you exaggerate stuff like the size of a wasp". Sigh.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:39 am

My two younger kids watched the video with us last night and both found it absolutely hysterical. You could see that they can't wait for the day that they will get to send someone a naked mole rat picture. The message got through and they were entertained by it. Pretty cool work.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:29 am

Oooh, I can't wait to watch this with Turkish tonight! Will report back.
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am

Apparently Turkish was less amused than I thought she would be. But she did admit that she'd much rather receive a naked mole rat in a picture than the alternative, so there's that.

:-(

Return to “Nerd Talk”