What's your podcast?

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's your podcast?

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon May 15, 2017 12:16 pm

I've considered a podcast, (hi, I'm one of those face for radio people, as my daddy loves to tell me) but I sound like a 12 year old. (Which is why I've actually considered trying to get into voice acting....anyway). I was thinking as The Bioactress I have a weird perspective on things, but the idea of a costuming (not customing) podcast is fascinating. If I could ever talk shop with like YaYa Han or like Greg Nictotero or someone I might die of awesome.
Last edited by Mrs.Darcs on Mon May 15, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon May 15, 2017 12:26 pm

That's why you build up to that.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Mon May 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Having seen the faces and heard the voices of both Stan and MrsDarcs, I just want to register a generic objection and insist that both need to do a podcast, variety show, blog, and whatever else needs doing.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon May 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Right? Have you listened to SarahBeth's appearances on Me Like Trivia? I'm pretty sure that after her first appearance, I demanded she start her own podcast.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Talk”