Turkey

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Turkey

Postby Phoebe » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Did anyone watch the video which is apparently there showing the whole thing?

World news terrible in all ways really. Just horrible.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Re: Turkey

Postby Stan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:53 pm

I was like, "Oh Fuck" but Russia was all "Oh dear" but was still intent on meeting with Turkey and Iran about Syria. Turkey is looking for an ally that doesn't mind their increased totalitarianism and Russia is keen to keep Syria and a Mediterranean port in its sphere.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:47 am

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Yes, yes. I have no time for any serious topics. It's 12/21, I will be working nonstop until 12/24, my house is a mess and in particular my kitchen is strewn with piles of MY OWN MAKING from stem to stern, the laundry mounts in a great heap, not all the shopping is done, possibly, because nobody even has time to compare and ration out what comes from Santa and such, and if you don't see me here for another five days, good luck.

Return to “Nerd Talk”